Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Buena Vista in October
With winter just around the corner, Travis and I wanted to make one more trip to the lovely town of Buena Vista. We enjoyed gorgeous weather and lots of relaxation.
Travis had a fantastic day fishing near the Taylor Reservoir...Kira enjoyed some quiet (warm) time in the car, doing Bible Study and becoming inspired by an art magazine. Afterwards, we took a beautiful drive to Crested Butte. I (Kira) am kicking myself for not being able to post a photo of the eagle I saw perched in a tree right next to the road on the way. (Next time, I'll say "yes" when Travis asks if he should turn around!) In Crested Butte, we enjoyed a late lunch...possibly the most delicious (and potentially most expensive, but worth it) burritos either of us have ever consumed.
And, of course, what day in Buena Vista would be complete without standing six feet away from the deer? (Click on photo to enlarge)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun pictures! And I wouldn't worry about feeding the deer...they do MUCH worse things to them here in MN! ;)
By the way, I tagged you for a fun photo tag game. See my blog for details!
Post a Comment